Welcome Back to Dukunoo Jamaican Kitchen
What to Expect as We Safely Re-Open
It’s been a while, and as much as we know that you miss us, we miss you even more! But we know that even though you are eager to “Come fi di food & Stay fi di vibes” at Dukunoo Jamaican Kitchen (DJK), you have concerns about just how to do so safely. Well, rest assured that we are going above and beyond to ensure that meticulous safety protocols are followed to reduce the risk of infection in our restaurant.
DJK will adhere to the strict safety procedures for re-opening set forth by Miami-Dade County, Florida Department of Health, and the CDC. There will be some noticeable changes when you return to dine with us as we took the time during the lock-down to completely renovate our indoor and outdoor dining space for more spaced out and comfortable dining. We also power cleaned and disinfected every surface and item inside and outside of our restaurant. You can also expect rigorous and constant cleaning of all surfaces throughout each day. Here are some of the other safety procedures that you can expect when you arrive at DJK:
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the hostess station.
- All staff will always be wearing facial masks within the restaurant.
- Please be considerate of others by wearing a mask when moving around within the restaurant.
- Our tables have already been spaced to six feet apart to establish social distance.
- We must limit table parties to four (4) persons for both indoor and outdoor dining. The only exception is for families of the same household. In this case, we may seat six (6) persons per table.
- You may view our menu on your portable electronic device, or you may request a disposable paper menu from your server.
This has been a difficult time for all of us and as we work to strike a balance between safety and returning to some semblance of normal, we ask for your patience and support. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to make your dining experience a safe and comfortable one. Welcome back to DJK!